We hosted virtual edition of hardwear.io Security Conference Netherlands Edition 2020Read More
Category: Hardware Hacking
Google expands its Coral lineup,
Google shuts down Xiaomi access to Assistant,
Bosch to provide cheaper sensors for self-driving vehicles,
Dutch pressed hard by Trump administration on selling chips to China,
IKEA blinds showing up in HomeKit,
BlackBerry QNX technology to power CoPilot,
Sun visors transformed by Bosch engineers.
IoT Vuln Disclosure: Children’s GPS Smart Watches (R7-2019-57) by Rapid7
Cisco self-signed certificate to expire
Apple Security Bounty
Innovations in Brussels Airport with a Private 5G Network
Hardware-Based Password Managers Lack Proper Security by Pen Test Partners,
First Experiment With Self-Driving Train Successful in The Netherlands,
Crypto Ignition Phone Keys Explained by John McMaster, and
Voltage can be Messed with to Steal Secrets from Intel Chips.
Marc showed how the software & hardware attacks are very connected, and that software security is already at risk when hardware security is undervalued.Read More
- Hardwear.io USA 2021 – Grab your ticket!
- Hardware Security Training from the best | Virtual Edition| Hardwear.io Security Training Netherlands 2020
- How to run virtual Conference | Hardwear.io Security
- Hardwear.io at Indian Dutch Cyber Security School 2020
- My First Three Months at Hardwear.io | Andrea Simonca
Subscribe to hardwear.io Media Center
Join our mailing list to receive the latest talks/research related to Hardware and Security.