People frequently ask me in the current situation where travel is restricted and in-person engagement is limited: how do you still manage to do sales and generate new leads for your conference? My answer was: well, mainly via...Read More
“The ending of the Hardwear.io Conference USA, 2021 was a new beginning for me.” The thousand different participants and I said to ourselves. The behavior shift that the worldwide pandemic has caused demands us to be isolated,...Read More
Google expands its Coral lineup,
Google shuts down Xiaomi access to Assistant,
Bosch to provide cheaper sensors for self-driving vehicles,
Dutch pressed hard by Trump administration on selling chips to China,
IKEA blinds showing up in HomeKit,
BlackBerry QNX technology to power CoPilot,
Sun visors transformed by Bosch engineers.
A webinar on a quick introduction to embedded physical attacks by Kostas Papagiannopoulos.Read More
IoT Vuln Disclosure: Children’s GPS Smart Watches (R7-2019-57) by Rapid7
Cisco self-signed certificate to expire
Apple Security Bounty
Innovations in Brussels Airport with a Private 5G Network
- Building relationships from afar
- A Beginners Perspective: Hardwear.io Gone Virtual
- Security experts to reveal global security trends and priorities at Hardwear.io USA event | pRESS RELEASE
- Hardwear.io USA 2021 – Grab your ticket!
- Hardware Security Training from the best | Virtual Edition| Hardwear.io Security Training Netherlands 2020
Subscribe to hardwear.io Media Center
Join our mailing list to receive the latest talks/research related to Hardware and Security.