This talk presents an overview of all things that can go wrong when developers attempt to implement a chain of trust also called ‘secure boot’.Read More
Month: June 2019
Integrated Circuit Offensive Security | Olivier Thomas [@reivilo_t] from Texplained [@Texplained_RE]
This talk showcases how hardware offensive security represents a tailored answer to both the developers of secure solutions and the parties willing to extract data from highly protected devices.Read More
Speculative execution vulnerabilities: From a Simple Oversight to a Technological Nightmare | Raoul Strackx [@raoul_strackx]
Since the discovery of Spectre & Meltdown, about 7 other speculative execution vulnerabilities have been discovered. These attacks can have a devastating impact. In this talk Raoul focused on the key issue with these attacks, and with Foreshadow/L1TF as a specific example.Read More
This talk explored correlating infrared emissions to logic functions. While traditionally prohibitively expensive, relatively low-cost techniques are presented to make this more approachable to a typical lab.Read More
- Hardwear.io USA 2021 – Grab your ticket!
- Hardware Security Training from the best | Virtual Edition| Hardwear.io Security Training Netherlands 2020
- How to run virtual Conference | Hardwear.io Security
- Hardwear.io at Indian Dutch Cyber Security School 2020
- My First Three Months at Hardwear.io | Andrea Simonca
Subscribe to hardwear.io Media Center
Join our mailing list to receive the latest talks/research related to Hardware and Security.