Sniffle is the first open-source packet sniffer for Bluetooth 5 LE.Read More
Category: Bluetooth Hacking
This talk by Mike Ryan described how to reverse engineer Bluetooth data on a variety of devices including a heart monitor, a padlock, a music listening device, a Bluetooth credit card, and a Bluetooth-controlled skateboard.Read More
- Security experts to reveal global security trends and priorities at Hardwear.io USA event | pRESS RELEASE
- Hardwear.io USA 2021 – Grab your ticket!
- Hardware Security Training from the best | Virtual Edition| Hardwear.io Security Training Netherlands 2020
- How to run virtual Conference | Hardwear.io Security
- Hardwear.io at Indian Dutch Cyber Security School 2020
Subscribe to hardwear.io Media Center
Join our mailing list to receive the latest talks/research related to Hardware and Security.