Know about: Bluetooth 5 Changes | Attacks Against BLE | BLE 5 Attack Challenges | Auxiliary Advertising | BLE 5 Research Tips & more.Read More
Category: Radio Hacking
This talk by Mike Ryan described how to reverse engineer Bluetooth data on a variety of devices including a heart monitor, a padlock, a music listening device, a Bluetooth credit card, and a Bluetooth-controlled skateboard.Read More
It WISN’t me, Attacking Industrial Wireless Mesh Networks by Erwin Paternotte (@stokedsecurity) & Mattijs van Ommeren (@alcyonsecurity) from Nixu Benelux (@NixuBenelux @NixuTigerTeam)
This presentation will fill this gap by providing the necessary building blocks to perform a more in-depth security analysis of WISN and provide tools to perform practical attacks against these wireless networks in order to verify resistance to real-world attacks.Read More
- Building relationships from afar
- A Beginners Perspective: Hardwear.io Gone Virtual
- Security experts to reveal global security trends and priorities at Hardwear.io USA event | pRESS RELEASE
- Hardwear.io USA 2021 – Grab your ticket!
- Hardware Security Training from the best | Virtual Edition| Hardwear.io Security Training Netherlands 2020
Subscribe to hardwear.io Media Center
Join our mailing list to receive the latest talks/research related to Hardware and Security.