Researchers targeted a wide range of devices including the latest NB-IoT chipsets and demonstrated a new class of hijacking, bidding down and battery draining attacks in 4G/5G networks.Read More
Category: Smartphone Hacking
There Goes Your PIN – Exploiting Smartphone Sensor Fusion Under Single & Cross User Setting by David Berend
A range of zero-permission sensors is found in modern smartphones to enhance user experience. These sensors can lead to unintentional leakage of user private data. Speaker combine leakage from a pool of zero-permission sensors, to reconstruct the user’s secret PIN.Read More
- Building relationships from afar
- A Beginners Perspective: Hardwear.io Gone Virtual
- Security experts to reveal global security trends and priorities at Hardwear.io USA event | pRESS RELEASE
- Hardwear.io USA 2021 – Grab your ticket!
- Hardware Security Training from the best | Virtual Edition| Hardwear.io Security Training Netherlands 2020
Subscribe to hardwear.io Media Center
Join our mailing list to receive the latest talks/research related to Hardware and Security.