The CAN bus in electric vehicles is an exceptionally powerful point of entry for modifying vehicle behavior.Read More
Category: Car Hacking
It’s easier to break than to patch: a stealthy DoS attack against CAN | Stefano Zanero & Stefano Longari
Researchers presented a selective denial-of-service attack against the CAN standard which does not involve the transmission of any complete frames for its execution.Read More
Smart car forensics and Sensor warfare by Gabriel Cirlig (@hookgab) & Stefan Tanase (@stefant) from Ixia (@Ixia_ATI @IXIAcom)
As “smart” is becoming the new standard for everything, malicious threat actors are quick to capitalize on the insecurity of IoT devices. Hackers compromising your network and spying on you is not something new in the world of personal computers, but definitely an emerging threat in the world of personal cars.Read More
- Hardwear.io USA 2021 – Grab your ticket!
- Hardware Security Training from the best | Virtual Edition| Hardwear.io Security Training Netherlands 2020
- How to run virtual Conference | Hardwear.io Security
- Hardwear.io at Indian Dutch Cyber Security School 2020
- My First Three Months at Hardwear.io | Andrea Simonca
Subscribe to hardwear.io Media Center
Join our mailing list to receive the latest talks/research related to Hardware and Security.