In this talk, speaker will provide a technical overview of the history of achieving and maintaining unsigned code execution on the various graphing calculator models Texas Instruments has released over many years, as well as a personal recollection on how the first Flash unlock exploits were created and evolved to keep up with TI’s fixes, how the 512-bit RSA OS signing keys were factored and the legal fallout, and the current challenge to find and utilize new vulnerabilities for the latest models.Read More
- Resisting Rowhammer and compromising vehicle fleets: Hardwear.io Netherlands 2023 lineup revealed
- HardPwn USA 2023: Google hails record haul of device vulnerabilities
- Building relationships from afar
- A Beginners Perspective: Hardwear.io Gone Virtual
- Security experts to reveal global security trends and priorities at Hardwear.io USA event | pRESS RELEASE
Subscribe to hardwear.io Media Center
Join our mailing list to receive the latest talks/research related to Hardware and Security.