This keynote address explores examples of significant hardware vulnerabilities discovered by the speaker — touching on the hardware techniques that led to their discovery — and shows how these issues arose not just from failures of hardware design practice, but from shortcomings in the way we treat hardware security as a community.Read More
- Webinar: Bluetooth 5 Hacking by Sultan Qasim Khan
- Top 10 secure boot mistakes | Jasper van Woudenberg [@jzvw]
- Unique Challenges Of Security Programs For Hardware/IoT Makers | CXO Panel Discussion
- Integrated Circuit Offensive Security | Olivier Thomas [@reivilo_t] from Texplained [@Texplained_RE]
- Speculative execution vulnerabilities: From a Simple Oversight to a Technological Nightmare | Raoul Strackx [@raoul_strackx]
Subscribe to hardwear.io Media Center
Join our mailing list to receive the latest talks/research related to Hardware and Security.